The treatment should be aviated from the type of infertility a particular patient is facing and the facts that are assessed with such procurements in assimilating the treatment to be done with the best suitable package one wants to inseminate the patient for further processing of starting the procedure.
The more suitable costing packages includes:-
- Single attempt of IVF treatment package
The single successful attempts of the treatment of IVF package should be a variable costing in between the treatment package which must be merely costing in and out of about Rs 2,20,000 but there are some fluctuations also within such an amount which is barely creating a difference in such an amount for up grading the most probable amount for package of the treatment which is in between fluctuated within such an amount.
- More than one attempt of IVF treatment package
If the IVF treatment includes more than one attempt of having the treatment to be made succeeded with more than one attempt, the package should be costs differently with all the other packages which is the basic, the probable, the effective one and the expectations of the couples are more or less assisted within such variations that the costs for more than one attempts should be differentiated within such treatment package of IVF which is merely between Rs 2,80,000 to Rs 3,00,000 and the revised rates at the time of treatment as well.
- Multiple number of attempts of IVF treatment package
If there are more number of attempts to be adjourned therewith the costing aviated between numbers of multiple attempts that the costs factor should be differentiated with one or more attempts that the costs is lied between more and more affordable packaging the treatment is endured in such aspect and that too must be costs about Rs 4,00,000 to Rs 4,50,000 depending upon the treatment package and time duration and must be revised within such time period.
- Costing with shipped embryos for the treatment of IVF
The costs should be aviated from one place to another and also additional charges should be added within the treatment in case the couple is using the shipped embryos for the IVF treatment to become effective and for that the rates should be accordingly defined depending upon the distance and the area of travel from one location to another location but a rough figure is about Rs 70,000 as an additional charge.
- Costing with frozen embryos for the treatment of IVF
In case the couple is thinking to freeze the embryos and then used the embryos in mere future for obtaining the best results and that too must be in minimum amount is the facility to be used by the couple and must be within the best possible amount of Rs 25,000 which is the annual amount one must paid in order to freeze the embryos for a year.
- Costing in case the couple is having the IVF treatment with ICSI
In case the couple is suggested by the experts to opt the treatment for IVF with ICSI process than in such a case the treatment should be available within the total costs of about Rs 2,95,000 which is the only amount the couple is to be paid for the services and must not include any other relative and additional charge for the services.
- Costing in case the couple is having the treatment of IVF with Surrogacy
IVF cost in case the couple should opt for the treatment of IVF with Surrogacy to be made probable with the treatment in case the intended mother is not able to conceive the child in her womb and the experts should prescribe the couple to opt for the treatment with Surrogacy as the foremost priority consideration and that is in the effective costs package of about Rs 1,00,000 with surrogate and other charges being included within such treatment and the couple should not paid any additional amount after that and also this amount should be revised whenever needed.
Factors that are affect IVF costing
- Prescription of medications: – The experts must advice the medications which are more or less used in making the IVF treatment to be made effective within cost effective formulations that the cost should be least for the medicines provided in such an aspect.
- Injections costing: – The costing for the injections that are used for the treatment of IVF to be made effective should be costing in least as being provided within the clinic and the experts should not charge any other costs for such injections to be used for extracting eggs out from the female’s ovaries.
- Embryo preservation charges: – Some clinics should charge extra for the preservation of embryos but in some cases it is a free costing and also even involved in the treatment package.
- Embryo transferring costs :- The amount for the transferring of embryos are not an additional costing which is more or less to be charged in such a case that is not a big deal and includes the costs of embryologists within the package without any additional costing.
- Embryos donation charges: – If the couple wish to donate the embryos than it is the choice of the couple and may be charge extra for this or in some cases not charged an additional amount for such services as the couple who is not affording the treatments costs should avail such services to opt for embryos belongs to another couple.
- Eggs and sperms donors costing: – The donors whether the egg donor or a sperm donor should be charge extra for providing the services and the costs here at the clinic in Pakistan is relatively very minimal in comparing with some other locations.
- Success rate of the clinic: – The success rate of the clinic also played a vital role in the factorial assessment so as in case of affecting within the treatment and the costs to be made probable within the best treatment with higher success rate to assess the possibility to accrue the successful chances to be increased maximum up to the level where by the treatment should throw the successful results of more than about 80% within the clinic.
- Experience of the experts:- The more the experience an experts should gain the successful chances of successful results of pregnancy should be assessed with such a case like the experience an expert have, will cost accordingly.
Additional factors for which the costs are affecting are explained as under:-