Unexplained Infertility Treatment in India for Male and Female at Low Cost
Unexplained infertility accounts for one third of couple’s experiencing difficulty in getting pregnant. It is when investigations in both partners fail to reveal a reason why natural conception is not occurring. The investigations indicate that:
Female Unexplained Infertility
- Ovulation is occurring on a monthly basis
- Hormone profiles are within ‘normal’ parameters
- The lining of the uterus is of adequate thickness for implantation to occur
- Endometriosis is not a factor
- No polyps present in the uterus
- No fibroids present in the uterus
- The Fallopian tubes are both patent i.e. no blockages
Male Unexplained Infertility
- Semen analysis is within ‘normal’ parameters
The exact reason as to why pregnancy is not occurring cannot therefore be explained. It could be that as advanced as the investigations have become, they are still not able to identify more subtle reasons as to why a couple may not be achieving a natural pregnancy.
For couples with unexplained infertility, treatments such as Follicular tracking, Clomid or IUI may be offered prior to the more invasive treatments such as IVF.