Affordable Cost IVF Treatment in India
The cost of IVF treatment in India is 60 – 85% less than the cost of the treatment in western hospitals in USA / UK. The prices of fertility treatments in India with us vary on various individual factors like female’s age, male’s fertility and any present medical condition.
We provide prices on a case to case basis on the submission of a no obligation free query. Feel free to send your query and medical details on our secure network and we will reply to you within 12 working hours. We will send you ivf treatment details with IVF cost India.
The Cost of IVF in India ranges from USD 2500 to USD 4000 depending on the medications required and the technology for achieving successful pregnancy like IVF, IVF-ICSI, IMSI, PICSI etc. Our clinic also has wide database of Egg Donors from India, Asia, Africa and Caucasian donors are readily available to donate for the Intended Parents.
The standard inclusions and exclusions in the medical quote are:
The package includes of the following fee:
- Consultation charges, Operating room, IVF/ICSI, Hormonal medications, ultrasounds, blood tests, egg retrieval procedure and embryo transfer procedure.
- Doctors, Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, Physiotherapists fees.
- Hormonal Medicines for IVF/ICSI treatment.
- Standard tests and diagnostics prior to procedure.
The package excludes of the following fee:
- Take home medicine, medical supplies
- Special medicine such as oral anti-diabetic drugs etc
- Miscellaneous expenses i.e. additional food and beverage
- Special medical equipment (if necessary)
Please note if the quote is provided by We Care Health Services it is only an estimate and should not be construed as the outer limit for the cost of the treatment rendered to the patient. Final bill may vary from the given estimate subject to patient’s medical condition, complexity of the treatment and thereby the duration of stay.
We advice our patients to make the payment at the time of registration at the clinic/hospital. Only in some cases where a particular a particular treatment is started before your arrival (e.g. Booking of an egg donor/surrogate mother and starting of her treatment before your arrival) that the patient will be asked for a nominal advance payment. In such a case the payment may be made through online payment method or wire transfer as follows.
You can pay by
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Cards – Master / Visa / American Express – at the time of admission
- Online Payment
- Travelers cheque.
We recommend the patients to submit their medical status, clinical details and reports available in our Get a Quote form. On the review by our Fertility specialist we will suggest the comprehensive medical quote and hospitality quote (for air travel and hotel stay, if required).